Mothers (and Fathers, and Grandparents, and Babysitters), meet your new best friend.
The Skrapr. Say goodbye to fingernails worn down to the quick from scratching and scrubbing your countertops or floors. Dried up playdough? Baked on egg? Pot of pasta overflowed? Daughter decorated the floor with stickers? Son decorated the counter with glitter glue?
Originally designed as a non-damaging scraper for ceramic stove-tops, this baby is handy in so many other ways.
In the Kitchen:
- Counters: Granite, Marble, Corian, Silestone, and most other smooth counter surfaces.*
- Glass-Top Stoves: Use The SKrAPr with only a small amount of water to remove most burnt food stains. For hard to clean areas the SKrAPr’s hardened edge can safely be used to remove these stains.
- Griddles: Use The SKrAPr to easily remove burnt eggs, pancake batter, etc.
- Le Crueset Pots and Pans: Stuck on rice, sauces around the edge, all easily removed on these types of cooking vessels with just a little water.
- Hard Anodized Pots and Pans: Clean these with the flat side of the blade and a little water.
- Cookie Sheets: Easily remove burnt chocolate and sugars with The SKrAPr’s edge.
Around the House:
- Hardwood Flooring: Clean paint drips, putty, gum, etc., off wood surfaces and floors.
- Tile Floors: Clean away paint, putty, glue residue quickly and easily from most smooth tiled surfaces.
- Windows and Doors: The SKrAPr is the only tool that guarantees a scratch free cleaning while removing paint, bird droppings, stickers, etc, from your house windows.
- Bathrooms: Remove soap scum in the shower, silicone caulking around the tub.
- Living Room: Use The SKrAPr Jr to remove candle wax from tables, shelves, etc.
*The SKrAPr should be tested first on Stainless Steel counters and stoves as some Stainless Steels are softer than others and therefore may be marred by The SKrAPr.
- The Skrapr
- Will not scratch glass top stoves
- Will not mar or scratch surface
- Virtually indestructible
- Skrapr paper included to keep The Skrapr sharp
- Mildew resistant
- Temperature resistant
- Dishwasher safe